1. i was visiting a physician's office before noon.
2. the strange rainbow around the sun attracted my attention to take a picture.
3. i did not notice the object until reviewing the photos because the sun became blinding at the moment i took the pictures, but i kept taking the photos regardless.
4. although it was too bright for normal viewing, the object did move from one side of the sun to the other side of the sun.
5. after i took the first photo i wanted to take more photos but i had to close my eyes because it was so bright to see.
6. i did not even see the object until reviewing the photos.